Hello TBBETA,

I have just posted a wish:

I most often search in Headers. The defaults in the search window are
for Text, Sender, Subject, and Any Part. I have to manually select
Headers from the drop-down menu.

When I close the search and open a new one, the defaults are back
again.

I wish for the search window to remember my settings, as was the case
before the switch to the new search engine and window.

Please support at https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5807

-- 
Thanks,
Thomas.

What to not say to the nice policeman: Hey, can you give me another
one of those full body cavity searches?
http://thomas.fernandez.hat-gar-keine-homepage.de/

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.72.10 (Beta)
under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.72.10 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to