MB> He needs the large fonts in order to read, as I do.
MB> The problem is already on BT. Please support
MB> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=5817

I just found out it's not only with the folder properties,
but also when I want to create a new folder.
(Clicking on Folder - New - Folder).
Here are no buttons too, so I can't create the new folders
I need now.

Should this be added to the existing BT Mary made or is
a new BT nessesary?

MB> I hope it will get fixed in the next beta, since it's
MB> been annoying me since v. 3.72.05.

Me too!

--
Regards,