Hello Vili,

> Please,  in  the future take care, how you select the Subject field of
> your  mail.  That many-many mails with "Re: The Bat! 3.72.12 (Beta) is
> now  available" Subject I got today... it is not helpful, when I would
> like to read them...

Yes, I think its a good suggestion, even though a lot of members will
find it hard to remember the exact syntax ;-) anyway I think it should
be considered a good habit to change the subject to something
meaningful when the topic of a reply changes in some way (replying
only to a small part of the original, changing the topic completely,
and so on).

I can remember someone proposing that already some time ago after one
of those endless "The Bat! XXX is now available" threads.

--
Martin
TB! 3.72.10 (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2