Recently, I squawked:

> It gets to somewheres between 3.72
> and 3.96 megabytes then stalls out and never does any more sending.

I just switched to Thunderbird Email Client and, oddly, it stalled out
around the 62% limit as TB! had done. Then after about 3 minutes
Thunderbird started herself up again and had a few plateaus,
flat-spots, but zinged through to completion.  All the while I was on
the fone with the ISP and they were telling me I personally have no
restrictions set.

So, I am leaning towards a TB! issue.

--

Regards,
Robert D.

 Current beta is 3.73 rc 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: