Right-Click on any column in Message List
Select to 'Manage View Modes'
Chose one
Select Button 'Used By ... '
Check a Folder that this VM should apply to
Exit through OK's

Notice the particular Folder's VM did not change

I noticed this in my 'Sent' Folder where I have
Attach, Subj, To , Created, Park

However 'From' is showing, not 'To'

If I alter this, removing From and adding To, then select
save-view-mode to 'Sent Mail' VM, the Message-List columns revert to
the way they were the instant I Save them and I have to begin again.

This one I can reproduce.

--

Regards,
Robert D.

 Current beta is 3.73 rc 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: