Hi,

the  new  option  "Show  Subject/From/To  groups as messages, starting
with" is still not perfect, though it may well be just my opinion.

When  this option is OFF and I do a CTRL+M (to mark the group as read)
it  works  fine  but  when this option is ON and the group is closed I
would  like  to  have it mark all messages as read instead of just the
first message.

Goncalo Farias

24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case, Hmmm...

 Current beta is 3.73 rc 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: