Hello Ben,

On Wed, 3 May 2006 12:04:10 +0100 GMT (03/05/2006, 18:04 +0700 GMT),
Ben Allen wrote:

BA> There  is  something i have noticed... If you wait for results to come
BA> up  then  the search stops immediately... if you think the search isnt
BA> doing  anything  and  you  click  stop...  nothing  happens for a long
BA> time....

I cannot confirm that either. Search stops immediately.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"The tides are a fight between the Earth and moon.  All water tends
towards the moon, because there is no water in the moon, and nature
abhors a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight."