Recently, Vili squawked:

V> Please try to make a message unread in your Inbox,
OK, i made several unread

V>  Close accounts,

All are closed

V> select the account you have an unread in that
V> Inbox,

Yes. No messages as yet seen in message list (normal)

V>  click on unread tab,

account window shows 3 unread in Inbox  13 in TB folder
still no messages show up on right
until
I touch Inbox in Unread list, then there's messages showing
again, this is normal.

V> click All.

No matter the combination I try, I can always open an email and get no
AV. I tried many ways to make this fail as described by you. Yet I can
not make it happen (here). I am sure you have AV, I just can't
replicate it in WinME (here)

--

Regards,
Robert D.