Hello Mark,

M>> Watch Folders, that I do find very very useful and that I
M>> use with every newsgroup or mailing list I am subscribed to.
>
> Could you elaborate a little bit?

OK. Do the following:

1.- On the account/folder tree select the account where you receive
TBBeta messages.
2.- Righ click on it and select New/Chat folder
3.- Name it for example "Watch TBBeta" and OK it.
4.- Now, on the message list pane, select the first message of this
thread, <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> from Charlene.
5.- Right click on it and select Specials/Watch replies in/Watch TBBeta
6.- The whole thread should now appear in the newly created Watch (Chat)
folder. From there on, any new replies to any of the messages in this
thread will appear in the watch folder.

To stop watching a thread:
1.- In the watch folder, select the first message of the thread.
2.- Right click and select Specials/Watch replies in/Watch TBBeta (which
should now appear as ticked) and by removing the tick mark, the thread
will 'disappear' from the watch folder and should no longer be watched

HTH :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.80.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2