Hello Robert,

On Mon, 8 May 2006 13:18:07 -0400 GMT (09/05/2006, 00:18 +0700 GMT),
Robert D. wrote:

RD> No I have no faith in GoBack, which HAS saved me numerous times in 5
RD> or 9 years.

I have no faith in system restores either. The system just isn't the
same as it used to be.

RD> So I brought up Qiqong or however the natives spell it, and IT worked
RD> fine. Then about a few hours later, I brought up this new version and
RD> it worked straightaway.

Good to hear!

RD> Poltergeist !!

Antoher new feature not mentioned in the changelog! <g> Or is it a
plugin you are using?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

I don't know the answer to the question you posted, but I think
someone asked this question 18 years ago on the net. Don't remember if
it got answered. Hope this helps!