Hello Shirshin,

On Monday, May 8, 2006, 10:27:23 PM, among other things, you wrote:

str> Even by default, F2 does NOT check new mail while in Message Editor.
str> It sends the message immediately.

Confirmed.  We got our wires somewhat crossed!!  No matter what one tries to
remove  this  action  of  F2  from  the  message editor, nothing changes the
action.

In  the  process  of  experimenting  I  removed  'Move  to  outbox' from the
'Message'  menu and nothing I do will put it back; it will only go back as a
separate menu in the menu bar.

 Roger

Using The Bat!, version 3.80.03 Home, with ,
on Windows XP Pro, version 5.1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2