Thomas,

GP>> Yes, and also constructive criticism.  I assume your comment
GP>> above falls in the latter category.  So where is the greater
GP>> courtesy, in not wasting our time in evaluating when that is not
GP>> really needed, or in asking for an
GP>> evaluation every time regardless?

> Do you even know what has been changed since 3.80.03? If so, kindly
> advise.

> In the meantime, this "updated version" is a no-no. Why would anyone
> blindly download an update without knowing what has been changed?

Do 50% of shareware providers supply this info with an update?  I would be
surprised.  It is true that I don't know why, but my customers will certainly
download an update without knowing what has changed.  Sometimes I do tell them
a little though.  It depends on what has changed and whether I think they will
be interested/need to know.

I suspect there are even changes that this select group would not be interested
in/need to know.

And I don't think that Rit is so inept that they must have us check
*everything*.  Some things really don't need to be checked.

--
 Gleason

Using The Bat! 3.80.06 on Windows XP Version 5.1 Build 2600.
Connecting to the Fastmail server which uses
Cyrus IMAP software.