Hello tbbeta,

1. Options, Preferences, XLAT tables, check the line that says
Unicode

2. Create a new mail, change the encoding to
Unicode
NOT UTF-8!, but Unicode

3. Select Send later OR simply Save message as draft

The saved mail does not have header, body, etc... Bug.

You  remember  that  in  TB! we got many mails with no header, body...
From  the  remaining  part  of  the header they seem to be spams. I am
wondering, if those mail are "broken" because of this kind of error IN
TB!.

--
Vili