Hello NetVicious,

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 01:17:54 +0200GMT NetVicious wrote:

N> TB!  from  3.81.01  version  has one new option to detect new versions
N> itself.  When  TB!  detects a new version alerts us with a information
N> window  with  the  changelog  and  ask us if we want download this new
N> version.  I  clicked  Yes  (to download it) in the last updates but it
N> seems  TB!  uses  something  strange  code for download the update and
N> Firefox don't opens or downloads nothing.

I went back to .05 and started the utility. The update window opened
and firefox started. The problem is that FF looks for
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/tbb38106.rar and the beta
isn't there any longer. IMHO it is no FF problem but a link problem.

N> My english it's not perfect so please if you don't understand
N> something, ask me.

no problem with your english, it was absolutely clear :-)

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! 3.81.05 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2
BayesIt! 0.8.4