Hello Tbbeta,

I am using smart space reading. Sometimes things happen like this:

- I see there are new mails in a folder, so I click on it

- The mail is deep inside a thread, so I press "Space" to open the
  first unread message in that thread

- I find the thread to be not of much interest, so I press "Del".

In this case I chose to delete the folder, because the folder view is
still the view with the focus on it, and so the folder is the thing
"Delete" acts on. Up to now I was always lucky enough to read the
message box "Delete Folder?" good enough, but one day I know I will
delete the whole folder instead of the message.

Don't you agree: when using smart space reading the focus should
switch to the list view, I think, because I am now reading a *mail*
not a *folder*.

--
Martin
TB! 3.81.05 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2