Hello Roelof!

On Wednesday, July 26, 2006, 4:43 PM, you wrote:

>>> Inserting a "smile" caused a heavy malfunction

> Confirmed. Tried it several times, sometimes I'm getting a repetitive:

> ---------------------------
> The Bat!
> ---------------------------
> Access violation at address 7265736E. Read of address 7265736E.
> ---------------------------
> OK
> ---------------------------

> It's the same AV every time. And sometimes it's going just fine

I get the same, but only when using the scroll bar.

CF>> To be clear: I clicked on the tab "insert smile" right of the text
CF>> formatting symbols.

> So did I. And I believe it's not the act of inserting a smiley, but
> it's the act of scrolling through the available smileys.

Confirmed. But, note that, one time only, so far, I got an Alert box
after selecting and clicking on a Smiley image that said something
like "Cannot draw image." I can't recall the exact wording now and
wasn't able to get a screenshot of the rapidly cascading boxes. I had
to close TB! with the Task Manager.

Mary
The Bat 3.81.12 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2