Hello Alexander!

On Saturday, July 29, 2006, 6:06 AM, you wrote:

>> Does anyone else notice that, on selecting a message in the message
>> list which has an attachment, the "paperclip" icon is cleared?
>> (Verified with 3.81.12)

> I'm not yet using .12 but I can not reproduce this with .11

I cannot reproduce it with .12, which I am using.

>> That bug only appears when the message has one attachment; when there
>> are two or more, the "paperclip" remains.

> In .11 the paper clip remains all the time.

Same for me in .12--stays when I select the message, stays when I open
it.

Note: I have not yet received the post from Alastair Scott to which
you're replying. Did a search on the "Follow up" header to be certain.
Mysterious. I'm not running a Spam filter and I've disabled the one at
my ISP account some time ago. And I have no Selective Download
filters. So where in electronic space can that message be?

Mary
The Bat 3.81.12 Beta on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2