Het was zaterdag 29 juli 2006 om 23:29 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'The Bat!
3.81.12 Beta  is now available' :

Hoi Simon,

S> In your message mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] sent on Saturday,
S> July 29, 2006, 9:16:13 PM, you wrote:

C>>  oh really? Update check says: no available updates.
S> Your signature says you are already running the latest Beta?

 sorry

 figured it out already
 Been  away  for  a  week on a holiday but my computer froze about three days
 ago,  so  got  some  delayed  mails.  Thought  this  was  about  a new beta.
 Apparently not. :)

--
Toodle Oo,
   Cees