Hello Thomas Fernandez & everyone else,

on 19-Aug-2006 at 18:44 you (Thomas Fernandez) wrote:

>>> ...and the "check for updates" function as well...

ASK>> I keep forgetting this, because I don't like built-in update (check)
ASK>> functions in general.

> And why is that? I very much appreciate the function in TB, I use it
> after the beta has been announced here. Makes updating easier for me.

The plain and simple update check in TB is a good solution, I know.

Its some sort of historical reason maybe, to say so. I don't need any
automatic updates, I don't want anything of that automatic stuff. You
never know what it does.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

I am going to record the facts for the information of God. He knows
the facts, but he does not know this version of the facts. -- Leo
Szilard