Alto,

> Hi,

> just a note for the IMAP sufferers: Mulberry is now available free of

> charge. It is indeed a considerable change from TheBat in terms of

> user interface, but on the other hand IMAP works almost without

> hitches - not even comparable to TheBat's unpromising efforts.

As a  long time paid Mulberry user, I have to say that IMAP performance of the most recent
version was far from sterling for me.  The clincher for me was poor provision for a second IMAP account.

I see that the new release only removes the requirement that the software be paid for.  If, like

me, you were hoping for fixes, there won't be any yet.

But yes, I think that any player in the IMAP arena would do well to pay attention to Cyrus's ideas.

If he ever gets the bugs out and decent html, graphics support, Mulberry IMAP will be the best there is.

--

 Gleason

Using The Bat! 3.81.15 Beta on Windows XP Version 5.1 Build 2600.

Connecting to the Fastmail server which uses

Cyrus IMAP software.