Hi Thomas,

on Fri, 25 Aug 2006 19:39:57 +0700GMT, you wrote:

[confused]

I'll try to be more precise. You can have a BAT file in your root
directory to start Voyager. It needs only one line:

Voyager\voyager.exe

(I assume voyager.exe sits in a directory named Voyager, as it does
here. It is important for the relative path. The drive letter doesn't
matter.) Save the text as "voyager_start.bat". You can now start
Voyager by double clicking this file. For exiting and deleting the
registry key you need another batch file and a REG file. The REG file
contains this:

REGEDIT4

[-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT\Voyager]

Save it as "voyager_delkey.reg". In order not to clutter my root
directory unnecessarily, I saved it in the Voyager directory. My
batch file for exiting will contain the relative path.

It has two lines:

Voyager\voyager.exe /exit
regedit /S Voyager\voyager_delkey.reg

Save this as "voyager_exit.bat" and double click it for exiting
Voyager.

I hope this was more comprehensible.

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.81.16 :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM