Hello everyone,

when you select "create automatic reply/message" as a filter action, the
editor Window that is invoked has little or nothing to do with the
regular TB editors. Its not even resizable.

I'd like to see this window being opened with/as the default editor that
the user selected in his preferences (minus the headers that are not
applicable to a message/reply created by a filter action).

Before filing a wishlist item I wish to discuss the idea here. :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Sometimes men come by the name of genius in the same way that an
insect comes by the name of centipede - not because they have 100
feet, but because most men can't count beyond fourteen. -- George C.
Lichtenberg