Hello Leif!

On Thursday, August 31, 2006, 10:35 AM, you wrote:

> http://xn--ovg.com/watermark

> If you open the above URL in a browser (at least FF and IE) directly,
> it works fine. However, if you click on it from an e-mail from within
> TB, I always get an invalid URL error in the browser (FF).

Don't know how I'm set up differently.

The link works just fine here in Opera 9.

So then, I opened FireFox and set it (temporarily) to be my default
browser, and then closed it.

The link worked just fine in FF.

So then I tried again, each time with the browser already opened.

Again, no problem with either FF or O9.

> It seems like somewhere along the line, TB is parsing or munging the
> URL when it passes it to the browser. However, it could be a FF issue
> as that's my default browser.

No idea what the issue is. Sorry I couldn't reproduce.

Oh! Just now had a thought to look at your message in View Source. I
see that you're running .16. But, that couldn't be the problem,
because Richard is running RC.17, and he confirms.

Mary
The Bat 3.81.17 RC1 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2