Hello tbbeta,

  Since the last few betas and the release candidates, I have found
that IMAP is not working as well as it used to. It is nothing I can
put my finger on, but it seems to be behaving erratically. I also
noticed today that some of my filters went missing. These were not
common filters as someone had mentioned earlier, but filters
specifically for IMAP. I have a fastmail account, this one, that is
behaving really odd, disconnecting and reconnecting often.

 Stuart                   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.81.18 RC2

 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600

 Current beta is 3.81.18 RC2 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
  • IMAP Stuart Cuddy