Hello Maxim,

MM> This is mainly a compatibility fix for Windows Vista and other NT-based
operating system
MM> where \Program Files\ folder is protected.

Some feedback.

I downloaded and install this exe this morning. It runs well.

One small problem.

When trying to send attachments, Outlook is opened instead of The Bat.
Also, many of the features in the preferences panel that allow me to
ensure The Bat is the default program were not present.

I've gone back to the current official release.

However, I really like the ability to see attachments with their
original file name.

Looks like a great beginning.

Jerry

--