Hello Alexander!

On Monday, October 09, 2006, 3:36 PM, you wrote:

>> No, no. Again, you've missed my point. All I have to do is not use the
>> To-field "handle" function. You do know what that is?

> Sure, I'm using it all the time.

Okay, then do you have someone you correspond with regularly, using a
handle, in whose template you have %SIGNCOMPLETE?

For those whom I have that macro in the template, I shall no longer
use the handle.

I'll bring up a message from that folder, right-click, and choose
"Write a message to this address."

Simple as that.

No more handle-using, because my brain is subject to short-term
inattention, and I think it's a result of aging. I am 79 years old.

> I just tried to show an alternative. <shrug>

For anyone else, it would be a very good alternative.

However, I did not bring this possible bug, which turned out to be a
feature, to TBBETA to get personal help.

I brought it to try to solve a security risk--infrequently though it
may pop up for TB! users: look at me, it's been 4 years before my
attention lapsed and I got bit.

Thanks for discussing it with me, Alex. I'm going to start a new
thread now, proposing my feature wish.

Mary
The Bat 3.86.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2