Hello Vili,

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:03:26 +0200 GMT (15/10/2006, 22:03 +0700 GMT),
Vili wrote:

V> In Hungary, we have our own English-Hungarian LNG file (600 kB ENG-HUN
V> vs.  6  MB of the International LNG), and it is overwritten during the
V> install.

V> Also, the installer install a lots of (for me) unnecessary TLX and CLX
V> dictionary files into the speller dictionary.

I haven't downloaded the new Voyager yet. But I can confirm that this
would be a drawback - I deleted all the dictionary files and
referencees from my current Voyager. I just want to send mails, using
minimum configuration. After all, this is just the "crutch" I use when
travelling.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're
on.

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: