Vili,

>> I agree, I myself wasn't aware of this limitation until
>> it came up in this thread.

V> I agree with Krzysztof also. Online users should be warned
V> PRIOR the sale.

That only sounds fair, or at a minimum something in the
install procedure that tells you

   "You have X activations remaining"

I now know that I've used up two of mine just trying to
figure out what Voyager is and how to use it (a feat I've
yet to accomplish).  That's because I've found no manual
or documentation of any kind, except for the implication
that it is similar to TheBat! but with fewer features so
that it can be "portable."  47 weeks a year I run TB on
my desktop at work 24x7.  The other three weeks I'm out
of town and would love to use something like Voyager if
it could contain a complete copy of what was in TB when
I left, and then update TB to what's in Voyager when I
return.  If there are docs for this, I'd love to find
them!  Sorry, not really on topic.  I'll be quiet now.

--
Steve Vallière | tb 3.85.02 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: