Howdy Alexander,

Sunday, October 22, 2006, 9:58:41 AM, Alexander wrotened:

>> after moving back to Germany I tried to download all messages from
>> the mailinglists. With MailWasher I see all messages, but after
>> downloading with TheBat I get only a few of these messages because
>> TheBat closes automatically. Why? What can I do?

> Maybe you should try the message dispatcher to find out which message
> makes TB choke (some virus or spam mail maybe).

Or  it  could  be  your  anti virus/ spam software killing TB! Are the
messages  downloaded  (to a temp directory/ file) or are they still on
the server?

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman to
take more than three steps backwards while dancing!

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: