Hello Thomas,

M>> Say I'm looking at a message that I subjectively consider both
M>> 'important' and 'for reference' and that I have two Colour Groups called
M>> *Important* and *For Reference*. Do you know of any way I can assign
M>> those 2 CGs to the message? That's what I'm looking for and that I could
M>> do that with Bookmarks in VA.
>
> OK. I do this by copying the message to an appropriate folder.

I did that a long time ago, but it is a bit more cumbersome to use (copy
and select the folder), it has the overhead of multiple copies
of a message (including attachments), the copies do not reflect the
changes to flags (replied, forwarded, flag and keep) of the original,
you cannot easily go to the original from one of the copies (you have to
remember or guess where the original is), etc., etc.

> What you want to achieve sounds more elegant.

And more practical and easy to use. See attachments :)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: