Stuart,

>> Hello Stuart,

SH>>> Helpful in /what/ way exactly?
> Whatever.

I find the no html rule annoying too, since I need to be able to use
it for most of my email, and replies to this list require me to
remember to use plain text, and I don't always remember.  I am
noticing that the moderator has been less aggressive about enforcing
the rule since some at Rit Labs have started ignoring it.  A
reasonable accommodation would be for Rit to make it possible to assign a
format to a folder, or to a particular email address.  It would be
useful to be able to do that for other situations as well.

--
 Gleason

 Using 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP, 5.1, Build 2600.
 Email provider is Fastmail, which uses Cyrus server software.

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: