Hello James,

on Friday, 3. November 2006, at 10:28:48 [GMT -0500] you wrote
regarding "Missing the Information about Anti-Virus Pluigns":

>> Or did you ment the Ritlabs page?

> Sorry, I should have made it more clear. I was referring to the
> Ritlabs page.

By the way, i would love, if wished, to do my page also in English, but
therefore we need help. We are one very active (me), and two less
active who do the german part.

How do you think about that, and who would help in case?

--
Ciao

Thomas

Using:  TheBat! 3.85.03
System: Windows XP Build 2600 Service Pack 2
PGP:    Key-ID: 0x70D9F03B
Visit:  TheBat! World on http://www.thebatworld.de

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: