Hello ...in addition to my previous message...

on 14-Nov-2006 at 17:41 you (Alexander S. Kunz) wrote:

> Is anyone with an AppleMail/GPG user as a contact able to verify this,
> or can anyone give me a clue what might be the reason for this odd
> behaviour (I'm not really sure if it is the content-type header that
> is causing this problem).

Even though I got no confirmations I added a report to the TB. I think
this shouldn't be happening, as my contact with the AppleMail/GnuPG
combination has no problems with other contacts (that are not using
TB...).

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6075

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

NP: "Space Interceptors" by Higher Intelligence Agency & Pete Namlook
    (from the 1997 album "S.H.A.D.O.")

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: