Hi All,

With TB 3.86.08, the persistent failure of the first attempt to
retrieve mail yields this message:

"FETCH - Connection to host broken (last commands sent were: "", USER
[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Does that help anyone in troubleshooting?

I might add that any further attempts to retrieve mail are 100%
successful as long as TB is running.

--
Take care,

 Bob               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
"Let there be peace on earth, and let it
begin with me."  This is our function, our