Hello Paul Van Noord & everyone else,

on 10-Dez-2006 at 13:38 you (Paul Van Noord) wrote:

> Maybe we should organize a message flurry on Google. Just because
> they're big doesn't make them right.

Yes. And GE4 is still beta and it has bugs.

(for example, my profiles are located in D:\Profiles but GE tries to
create C:\Profiles instead every time I start it)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Naturally, if I were absolutely alone on this super-highway, if I saw
no other cars speeding in either direction, then everything would be
much clearer. -- Italo Calvino