Hi All,

Monday, December 25, 2006, 12:57:19 PM, Maxim wrote:

> Hello Tbbeta,

>   If you are using BayesIt filter plugin, please install
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/bayesit/bayesit.msi

>   BayesIt will be removed from The Bat! Home and Professional MSI.
> This means that when you will install a new MSI of The Bat!, it will
> remove BayesIt. To keep BayesIt preserved, please install
> bayesit.msi before or after installing the new The Bat! MSI.

I am truly a newbie (< 6 months, although I have heard of it for
years) with TB but am slowly - very slowly - learning the amazing
capacities of this program - although my heart (not my usage) still
lies with Pegasus, if only because (like TB) it is/was a sturdy,
powerful mail program developed by a small group of "outsiders" and
not Microsoft or AOL or Qualcomm.

My question has to do with the spam filtering plugin - I have started
to use the free version of Spam Sniper for TB.  I have not used
BayesIt.  Does one of you long time TB users have reasons for or
against using either of those two plugins?

I hope all of you had a great Christmas with family and/or friends,
even though it seems quite common for the season to bring a touch of
melancholy along with the joy of communion with one's fellow human
beings and an awareness that the message of Christmas reveals that
Love is at the core of the Universe, appearances notwithstanding.

--
Take Care,

 Bob Riley               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.95.04(beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2