Begging one more time - on my knees in worshipful prayer
Grovelling shamelessly ...

How about a TAB to show the deleted files so they can be viewed in the
folders? I have a tab that will jump to the central trash folder but I
delete hundreds of emails a day

Also while I am groveling - a flag for DELETED status that could be
unchecked to undelete an email that has been deleted?

The list feature is ok but I am trying to filter deleted emails
quickly with the possibility of UN deleting as needed

(arising and dusting of knees...)

--
Rick
The Bat Version 3.95.6