Hello Simon,

Saturday, December 30, 2006, 9:03:22 PM, you wrote (possibly edited):

> I'm  running the same release of NOD here without this issue; though
> I don't use the plug in module.

> Do you still have the error of you stop using the plug in?

I  tried  sending  a  message to myself with a spreadsheet attachment,
before  removing the plugin. Just to confuse matters, this message was
opened  with  no  problem.

I  then  removed  the plugin as you suggested and tried the same test.
The received message was again opened with no warning message.

Based  on  the above results, I'll have to do some more tests in order
to  try  and  see  what  are the specific conditions that occasionally
cause the problem.

 Costas