Thanks for your reply to my message, Thomas. (I am replying from a webmail
interface so I've simply deleted all your response to avoid the top posting the
webmail interface wants to impose.)  I think you answered all of my questions,
but I left town before I got your reply, unfortunately.  Now that I'm back
home, I'll try installing Voyager on the thumb drive and see if I can get it to
work.

  Perry