Howdy Paul,

Sunday, January 7, 2007, 2:03:24 AM, Paul wrotened:

VS>> No, I believe this is different bug. The bug you've quoted has
VS>> been there forever and still is very annoying. But the bug we're
VS>> talking about is something new. In this case there's no problem to
VS>> cancel POP-session. The problem is that multiple simultaneous
VS>> sessions seem to fail at least one of them.

PVN> I experience this very sporadically when checking 3 simultaneous POP
PVN> accounts. However, it seems to be a POP server response issue as
PVN> opposed to a TB issue. There should be more consistency if it were a
PVN> local TB issue.

I  have seen this behaviour. However I too normally put it down to the
server.  I  have  left  an account checking mail for 12 hours, with no
resolution.  After that I went into the dispatcher, deleted anything I
didn't  like  the  look  of, and all went swimmingly afterwards. Which
would  seem  to  me  to show something of a corruption/blockage server
side, or at least pre bat (plugins like AV).

--
Have Fun,

Ben Allen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
crashing The Bat! v3.95.6
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2
Actual investment club name:  Stocks and Blondes