Hello Alexander,
  A reminder of what Alexander S. Kunz typed on:
  Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 15:44:06 GMT +0100

ASK> But the technique is the link description. Thats how its meant to be.

ASK> shows a link titled "My Website" that leads to... my website. It could
ASK> lead to an evil website as well. As long as the viewer shows the link
ASK> target when the mouse is moved over it (tooltip style, just as it is
ASK> now) thats ok IMHO.

That's true, I just wonder how many people realize they can do this.
Many people were caught this way when they received messages that
seemed to be coming from PayPal or a bank and then took them somewhere
else. But you are right we have a way to tell if the link is going
where we expect it to go and maybe my suggestion would be redundant. I
don't think it changes my concern about editing a link and it not
changing the underlying Url though. :(

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.95.8
 On Windows XP 5.1 Build #2600