Reply to message sent 01/05/2007, @ 15:49:19 (3:49 PM Locally)

> I've been using Voyager 3.95.06 and over the last couple of days
> noticed that TB!began hanging after a few mail checks

I've been closely motoring this for the past couple of weeks and think
I've come to a conclusion the problem is/was part local and part TB!.

The reason TB! was hanging is that I was getting internet drops during
its checks. That's the local portion of the problem. The TB! part is
that once it hung up due the drop TB! never cleared itself, even with
manual help in trying to abort the task. With that, there was no way
to exit TB! without going into task manager and stopping it.

It was just an odd coincidence that the intermittent connection
problems I was having corresponded to upgrading to the latest Voyager
beta. Once the connection stabilized the hanging wasn't a problem
anymore since TB! could complete the connection uninterrupted.

So I'm calling it a non-beta issue and just a continuation of the long
standing problem of TB! hanging if it runs into some kind of issue
while connecting and the user being unable to affect it at that point.

--
ò.ó Nick
 Danger

[MUA: TB! Voyager 3.95.06]