Hi Keith,

> Bob Riley wrote:

>> CA's AV component and then, within a day, the free upgrade to version
>> 7, with Kaspersky AV).

> Bob, how do I do that? I wasn't aware of version 7. I have 6.5 with a
> current update subscription, but when I check for updates, it tells me
> it's current. :-(

> Glad you got your problem resolved!

Try this link:

http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/information/zass/releaseHistory.html

That link is for ZoneAlarm Internet Security, which I have.

Here is the link for ZoneAlarm Pro:

http://download.zonelabs.com/bin/free/information/zap/releaseHistory.html

Please let me know if those help, or if you have neither ZoneAlarm
Internet Security nor ZoneAlarm Pro.

BTW, I don't know if my "update" feature helped with this (I forget), but I
poked around and
found the above.

--

Take Care,

 Bob               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v3.96.04 (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2