Hello Maxim,

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

MM> [-] The AV on exit issue?

Bother. Just had my first AV for ages. Actually it wasn't an AV so much
as TB! closing down and me being asked if I wanted to send a report to
MS.

What was strange was that TB! didn't even have the focus. I was actually
typing a message on the AntispamSniper forum when it just closed down,
all by itself. When I re opened it it again asked if I wanted to use
this beta version.

--
Regards,
Richard