Hi all,

I have a filter which I use to mark any messages in TBBeta with "Mod:"
in the title as read and assign them the colour grey. The subfilter works
fine, however some messages get marked as grey by the filter despite
now apparently matching the criteria. So for example, messages:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED],
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and mid: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
are the ones which appear to have triggered the filter. Here is the
detail of the filter:

$$$$ TB! Message Filter $$$$
beginFilter
UID: [A9C0CE7E.01C598BB.2E94CBBA.57CC66A6]
Name: Mod:\20Posting
Filter: {\0D\0A\20`2`6`Mod:\20\0D\0A}
MarkRead
SetColour 687466665
IsActive
Ignore
endFilter

As far as I can tell everything seems to be in order with the filter.
Can anyone spot what the problem is?

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.96.04 (BETA) on Windows XP