Hi all, Hi Alexander!

It took a while for me to come back to this thread. Sorry. Had a lot of
things to do, including server upgrade... ;-)

>> Talking about "unconstructive" stuff we should talk about Paul first...
>> ;-)
> Well, its only natural that your tone of voice triggers similar

Could be. To be honest, I'm not sure. Has been a while, hasn't it?

>> I posted this on December, 6th, 2005, and nothing happened exept one
>> post from Roelof. Also no suggestion or some questions regarding my
>> "special" environment from Ritlabs.
> As Miguel suggests you should at least log the occurence of the bug in
> the bugtracker.

I will do so. Although I don't have much faith that something is happening
because of this entry into bugtracker.

.
.
.

Done... :-)

>> Talking about serious things I cannot find anything really working how
>> it should when trying to use IMAP, which was a promised feature in v3,
>> or was it v2?!? And yes, I also tried on a standard WinXP machine. Well,
>> it is using a Pentium M processor like my server, so it's not standard
>> anymore... ;-) But sorry for getting off-topic...
> I'm using IMAP, and except for the message counters, I'm very happy with
> the performance. I'm using Mulberry ("the" IMAP client as they say) at
> work to peek into my private mails now and then, and I must say that I
> prefer TB's performance and appearance over Mulberry.

Ah interesting. Maybe I should give IMAP another try. Thank you for this
information! :-)

>> I also do not have TB files stored in my user profile.
> So in theory they're accessible from every account?

Yes. But as I am the only person using this computer and the only person
who knows the program password I consider it safe.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v3.95.6 powered by Windows 2003 5.2 Build 3790 Service Pack 1

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org