Hello Maxim,

On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:27:05 +0200 GMT (27/02/2007, 03:27 +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

>>>First  installed and the autobackup is turned on by default. Not good.
>>>Default should be tuned off.

MM> What is the reason for this feature to be turned off by default?

It eats resources and takes a long time. For the same reason, I also
start the folder maintenance manually when I go to lunch. I wouldn't
want anything with these characteristics start automatically.

Furthermore, I cannot use the internal backup function anyway, because
the .tbk file would be larger than 2GB. I back up externally.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

How long a minute is depends on what side of the bathroom door you're
on.