·-------------------------------------------------------·-Date-------·
| VA, <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [1]     | 2007-02-27 |
·-------------------------------------------------------·------------·
[Reply to: »Ian A. White« · 2007-02-27 · 21:44 h (CET)]

Hello, Ian!

> I believe that this is working as it should in strict computer
> logic.

> The condition cannot be evaluated as true because there is nothing
> to evaluate if the Reply-To: field is not present. As it evaluates
> as nil, it does nothing.

From this point of view you are right, so it is indeed a feature and
*no* bug. ;-)

Thanks.

Cheers!
VA

--
[1] Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using The Bat! 3.98.1 [Pro] on Windows XP Service Pack 2.

»A common mistake that people make when trying to design something
fools.« - Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »Mostly Harmless«