Hello all,

I was writing my first message with v3.98.02 when I got what I have
called a 'Blank AV'. Please see attached PNG. I clicked 'Aceptar' (OK)
and nothing happened.

After taking the screen grab, and while editing the PNG, I had left my
editor window (MicroEd) open and I got a new 'blank AV'. And even a
third one before I was finished preparing the PNG.

Aha! I have editor Auto-save set to 60 seconds and that was when I was
getting the AVs. I decided to save as DRAFT (in the Outbox, of course;)
the message I was writing to report the problem here but... new 'blank
AV' and no way to save as Draft.

As you can see in my signature, I have reverted to v3.98.1 to send this
report and to continue with my normal work. So far, this problem is a
kind of 'show stopper' for me and I can't continue testing v3.98.02

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.98.1 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2