Hi Simon and fellow beta testers,

RS>> Up & running fine here except for the attached that
RS>> happens with the last couple of betas when I click on a
RS>> link inside a message like the one above. After getting
RS>> that error, TB! continues on and opens up Firefox and I
RS>> can download the file.

S> I have seen this too, twice.  The error box is presented if Firefox
S> (as default browser) is not open when the link it clicked.

S> The error displays, Firefox opens, the file is downloaded as normal.

I reported in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] that I've seen
the same thing, but Alexander pointed out that it may be related to
Firefox itself and not The Bat!. I believe he's right, and I think I can
demonstrate it.

Try this. Create a shortcut on your desktop to a web page. Make sure
Firefox is *not* open, as this is a necessary condition. Click the
shortcut to open the web page to which it points. The error is
generated. (See attached.) I can reproduce this every time and The Bat!
is *not* involved, so I conclude the error is being thrown by Firefox,
not by any of the recent betas. I am using Firefox version 2.0.0.2.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.98.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2